Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Europe!

Sorry it has taken me so long to finally post about Europe...
It was an awesome, amazing trip!! I loved going there and experiencing new things. Although I was sick for part of it, the food wasn't always what I preferred, and we got lost a couple times...it was still a great experience and I would like to go back soon!
So instead of writing about every detail, I made videos for each of the places we went. If you want to know more specifics you can read my sister's blog or just ask me! These videos aren't necessarily in order, as the first one I'm going to post is from Amsterdam which we went to later in the trip. We were there only for a day and I went to Anne Frank's house and the Van Gogh museum. I hope this gives you a little bit of a glimpse of our trip! Paris and Germany are to come...



also, this is when I lost my voice, don't judge...

2 comments:

  1. it was inappropriate! don't worry though, I'm making a full length video of the whole trip (in order) for our family where that will be included :)

    ReplyDelete